SickKids parking lot
SickKids has an underground lot below the Hospital (enter from Elm Street, between University Avenue and Elizabeth Street)
This lot only accepts cash!
Special rates are available. For one day visits, bring your parking ticket to your clinic to be stamped for a parent discount.
For bi-weekly and monthly discounts, bring your ticket and cash or credit payment to the Hospital’s Business Office.
Please read the street parking signs carefully if you are parking near the Hospital. You are not allowed to park on any street before 9:30 a.m. or between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m.
Please do not park in the Emergency driveway or in the driveways off Gerrard Street, Elizabeth Street, or University Avenue. Cars will be ticketed and towed away.
* Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 a.m. $5.00 per half hour to a maximum of $30.00.
* Saturday Sunday and Holidays $2.50 per half hour to a maximum of $7.00.
* Monday to Sunday 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. $2.50 per half hour to a maximum of $7.00
Please bring your parking ticket to the clinic or ward to have it stamped for discount.
* Monday to Friday 7a.m. to 7 a.m. $5.00 per half hour to a maximum of $16.00.
* Saturday Sunday and holidays $2.50 per half hour to a maximum of $7.00.
* Monday to Sunday 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. $2.50 per half hour to a maximum of $7.00.
Parent Monthly parking permits are available in the business office beside Shoppers Drug Mart at $155 per month or $100 for two weeks.
(Prices effective June, 2010)
Parent two week and monthly parking instructions
* Enter the garage, obtain a parking ticket from the ticket automated dispenser and park your car
* If you are interested in obtaining the two-week or monthly pass please bring the parking ticket to the Business Office. The Business Office is located on the main floor of the Hospital, next to the Shoppers Drug Mart. The office hours are 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
* The parking ticket will now be programmed for either two weeks or one month, whichever is purchased.
o This ticket can now be used as a parking pass
o Enter and exit the parking garage, using this parking ticket
o Insert the parking ticket into the monthly card scanner, located at the parking garage entrance and exit. Always use this card to scan in and scan out.
o To obtain a proper read from the scanner, make sure the bar code on the ticket is facing up. It does not matter which end of the ticket is inserted as long as the bar code is facing up. Your programmed ticket will only let you out if it was scanned on the way in.
o Do not take a new parking ticket from the ticket dispenser upon entering.
All detail information please read Official site